I sell houses in the Livingston and Oakland County Real Estate Market including, but not limited to, the following towns and cities: Brighton MI, Brighton Twp MI, Genoa Twp MI, Green Oak Twp MI, Hartland Twp MI, Howell MI, Lyon Twp MI, Milford MI, Milford Twp MI, Oceola Twp MI, South Lyon MI and surrounding areas.
I form close, personal relationships with every client I work with. Their goals are my goals. The reason I got in the real estate business is to serve others.
I work hard for my sellers. This is what I am committed to do for you when selling your home:
• Discuss agency with you before any confidential information is revealed to me.
• View your house to become familiar with its features, amenities and condition. Advise you how to better showcase your house and what improvements I recommend.
• Price your house competitively by preparing a “Comparative Market Analysis" (CMA). I research houses in your area that are on the market, are “pending” sold and have recently sold that are similar to yours.
• Present my competitive selling price analysis based on this CMA.
• Prepare an "Estimate of Seller’s Proceeds” so you have an idea what you will receive (or pay) at closing based on a sale price less estimated costs. I like to prepare multiple estimates based on different sale prices so that you can see what the effect of a price change has on your bottom line.
• Advise you of current market conditions, trends and activity including average selling price, days on market, number of houses sold in your area, etc.
• Review all options that you may want to utilize such as "land contract" or leasing.
• Discuss a home warranty plan to market your home and make it more desirable
• Provide necessary disclosures for seller to complete.
• Complete and review listing paperwork.
My goal is to promote your home for sale to as many prospective buyers as possible. Therefore, I will :
• Install yard sign to promote property.
• Install a lockbox to make it easier for you, agents and their buyers to view your home.
• Take 50 digital photos from which I will choose a max of 25 to enhance and showcase your home.
• Enter listing in MLS so it is available for real estate agents to search and find your house
• Prepare a multi-page color flyer. Distribute 300-500 “Just Listed” newsletters to area homeowners, prospective buyers, friends and family. They contain community oriented and valuable information.
• Personally visit and talk to your neighbors to discuss and promote your house’s features.
• Write a personalized blog about your house
• Distribute your listing to 30+ websites.
• Prepare advertisement for “Showcase of Homes” magazine.
• Create a YouTube Video.
• Hold an Open House to generate buyer traffic. Follow-up with attendees.
• Update you with an analysis of market conditions, trends and activity. This includes prices of new listings and recently sold houses that are comparable to yours.
• Promote listing to 100+ fellow agents. This is not just to the agents I work with at my Keller Williams Realty Brighton, MI office; I also have mailed 100s of glossy white, full color fliers to agents that work in the area that I am selling a house in.
• Utilize "Reverse Prospect" Program in MLS. I contact agents who have buyers that are looking for a house similar to yours.
• Advise interested parties of price changes.
My next goal is to get you to the closing table so I will :
• Present ALL offers to you that I receive. Negotiate for the highest and best offer.
• Estimate your proceeds from offers received.
• Follow up and verify buyers’ information with Mortgage Company or Proof of Funds.
• Get paperwork processed from Title Company.
• Coordinate all inspections.
• Report progress on inspections, mortgage and title work.
• Solve any and all issues.
• Obtain written waiver of contingencies.
• Coordinate date and time of closing.
• Explain closing paperwork.
• Coordinate walk through.
• Attend closing and coordinate occupancy.
• Remove sign and lockbox from property.
• Follow up with you and stay in touch with you with phone calls, emails and mailing you my monthly real estate newsletter.
I am there for my clients every step of the way. You will find I am an optimistic, friendly, knowledgeable and caring real estate agent that takes my job seriously and will work hard for my clients.
Home Listing Syndication: Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here